Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!


 Name // blog name//website:  April KC

Age:
32 yrs old

Occupation:
Office Manager at Nugent Brothers Roofing & Model

Where are you from:
I am from KC MO

Favorite photographer to work with:
I have quite a few that are my favorites- Vixen Pin Up, Rick Davenport, Dick Carlson, Alexa M Design

Featured photo(s):


Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)
Featured photos are done by Vixen Pin Up- Nikki Moreno MUA- Candy Cunningham

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
These are my favorite because the entire shoot made me feel wonderful!

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
I have been modeling on and off for over 15 years.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?I love Betty Boop and Marilyn Monroe

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
Monkey Wrench Clothing is by far my favorite pin up designer. I love Oblivion Clothing design also and I could never get along without Evil Pawn Jewelry!

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?
I would love to shoot with Roy Varga.

2 comments: