Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!


Name // blog name//website: Megan

Age: 25

Occupation: Program Director at UCP (manage group homes for adults with developmental disabilities)

Where are you from:
Middle of no where Kansas

Favorite photographer to work with:
Nikki Moreno

Featured photo(s):
The one of me with the parasol was my first shoot ever, the pink was a valentines theme, and the last is one of our engagement photos



Artist/Photographer/location of featured photo(s)
All were taken by Nikki at Vixen Pinup Photography

Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
The parasol photo was taken nearly four years ago, the photo shoot was a birthday present. The valentines was a fun girls day with my future sister-in-law, and this is my favorite shot from our engagement shoot.

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
3 years, not consistently though

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
full figured confident women, Miss Marilyn, 'Rosie the Riviter' with her attitude

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers? I just bought a wedding dress by Justin Alexander! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. How pretty is she! I love her colorful tattoo's!

    ReplyDelete