Nearly Famous ~ Pinup Wednesday!

Name: Electra Rose     Blog     Facebook      PinupLifestyle

Age: 24 going on 16

Occupation: Professional Gear head [I guess that is the best way to put it. I 'lost' my day job and am doing automotive work and pin striping to supplement.]

Where are you from: Bay Area, California

Favorite photographer to work with: Oh so hard to chose, but I guess since I laughed the most on his set, Matt Basile [of Matthew Basile Photography and Design]. My face hurt from laughing by the end of the day!

Featured photo(s):



Essence of Imagery Photography - This was my first shoot ever!! People were walking by, stopping and taking pictures while I was 'working' it was incredibly surreal!
San Fransisco, CA
Matthew Basile Photography and Design- Bringing out my inner geek...yes those are my real glasses! We stole this bike from a bystander and put him to work holding a deflector.
Fort Ord, Monterey, CA


Mike M Images - Editing by RR Photography - With my Car, 1962 Pontiac Bonneville that I am restoring in my spare time. :)
California


Tell me about your featured photo(s). When were they taken? Why are they your favorite?
These photos are my favorite because they range from sexy to fun and I love pics that reflect my sense of humor. I am a geek at heart and I love being able to make fun of myself. I try not to take myself too seriously. [In real life I wear thick framed, thick lense glasses and I walk around debating 'who shot first? Han Solo or Greedo?"

How long have you been modeling/enjoying photography?
I started working as a photographer almost 4 years ago. In true "baptismal by fire" fashion, my first paid gig was a wedding. After that I promised myself no more weddings. Well, four years, nearly half a dozen weddings and countless model shoots later I decided to humor a friend and step in front of the camera. From there it spiraled out of control! Modeling, kissing babies, holding puppies, throwing TVs out of windows, ya know, the normal rockstar stuff.

Who are your favorite Pinup Models? Past or present inspiration?
Believe it or not, I love Anna Nicole's early work, she was a bombshell and I love that she owned who she was. I am all about curves, so really my favorites could be any woman who has the guts to "claim her cleavage" and rock the curves she was given.

What is some of your favorite clothing lines? Favorite Designers?
Oh man. Clothes are my best friend and my worst enemy at the same time. I am just a hair over 6' tall barefoot [yes, a true sasquatch] so I have some trouble finding flattering clothes that fit. I am a big fan of Etsy handmade shops that make clothes tailored to fit. My current favorite is called "On the Trashy Side" and she makes amazing stuff!! I have two of her pencil skirts that she customized for my giant size and they are PERFECT!!

If you could shoot with any photographer, who would it be?
Oh boy...Bunny Yeager is going to have to be my top choice. 

Stay sweet,
Kem

8 comments:

  1. She's adorable! i love her style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi pretty one - I actually had my highest traffic day ever today - so I guess the love floated down to you too! :-) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah!! Thank you so much!! :) :) :) XOXOX
    [I feel so famous right now!!]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this girl!!! So darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this! and i love your blog. i just stumbled upon it and followed immediately :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms. Electra, You are FAMOUS!!!

    And thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've left a little something for ya on my blog! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete