Makeout Mondays~ Things I love this week Birthday Edition

So, my birthday is coming up.  Like in one week and a day.  With that in mind, this is my birthday list, of sorts.  I am not sure I will receive any of it, but one can hope, right?

Vintage Bicycle.  Preferably one with a basket

These state pillows are too cute! Wouldn't you agree?

This cute little bag.  I love the Union Jack Flag and the little birds just puts it over the top!

Kitten Ring Cup.  Urban Outfitters. <3

Jeffery Campbell Platforms in any color really.  Any. Color.

The print from Etsy.  My dad and I share a <3 for Julia Child
Really anything from this etsy store.
Stay Sweet,
Kem

4 comments:

  1. Happy early birthday! The vintage bicycle is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Week!!!! I love Julia Child too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I am crossing my fingers for a bike, we will see. And who doesn't love Julia Child? I used to watch her on saturday mornings with my dad, instead of cartoons. I am kind of crazy, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bike and shoes are pretty adorable!

    ReplyDelete