Sweet, Sweet Sunday

Happy Mother's Day to all you cute mommies out there!  In celebration of this day focusing on moms, I would like to share some little gems that I learned from my mother.

1.  Always wear clean panties.  You never know when you could get into a car wreck.  I'm so serious.

2. Be the nice girl, but don't be a pushover.


3. Never wear white shoes after labor day.


4. A cup of tea can solve a lot of problems.  A sore throat, heart break, or the end to a long day.


5.  Always be the best hostess you can be.  People will remember a great party.


6. Always stick up for your brother and sisters.  You can't pick your family, but family is forever


7. Cherish Antiques.

8. It is better to be overdressed than underdressed.

9.  Know how to write a thank you letter. Always send one, no matter how small the gift.


10. Be true to yourself.  


Stay Sweet,
Kem

5 comments:

  1. As a British girl #4 is definitly a rule to be obeyed!! I'd never be able to get on with my life without tea haha!!

    Just visiting from FTLOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom never taught me any of this! I have serious mom-envy every mother's day haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I were a British girl. I love tea so much, I think I could just fit right in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great rules to live by! Just stopping by from FTLOB. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on FTLOB and HAD to comment here! The one about the mice panties is one she ALWAYS stressed...and it's so true! I will never be caught in an awkward situation because of that, lol. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete