Sweet, Sweet Sunday

Today is one of my favorite days to spend time with friends.  Although, I feel like it has dipped to frigid temperature again today (like 48 degrees, people), I think it will still be a day filled with fun and good conversation!

I have some money burning a hole in my pocket from a multi-family garage sale yesterday, and I know that I feel like I need a special treat.

The Marilyn Monroe photo shoot was yesterday, and I have to tell you Vixen Pinup nailed it, again.  No surprise, but still always a bit of a confidence booster when you see photos of yourself that you didn't think possible!

Here is a sneak peak.  It is unedited, so please no judgement :)

Photo unedited Vixen Pinup Photography
Hair Nikki Moreno
MUA Candy Cunningham

Stay Sweet,
Kem

5 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see the rest, I love all your photo shoots and I LOVE Marilyn Monroe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my....thanks so much. I thought it would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to see the other too. i am a huge marilyn fan as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pic is GORGEOUS! I think I may need to give Vixen Photography a call.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys so much for the support! I really do appreciate it, and Vixen is well worth the drive!

    ReplyDelete