What's in my bag? Edition 2.0

This time, it's not what's in my bag, it's What's in my Makeup Bag.  Well, Makeup Case, that is.

I just got this sweet Makeup Case from Retro Vixen, about a month ago.  I love it to death! It keeps everything I have that involves beauty, along with the ease of traveling with it. 





So some of my very favorite items in my makeup case right now:
1. Sephora Makeup Brushes.   These are the best brushes I have used.  I love them, plus they come in a cute pink case.
2. Tarte Jewels of the Amazon Clay Liner.  Amazing eye liner. Goes on like a liquid, but stays like a pencil.  <3
3. Bare Minerals.  This stuff changed the way I felt about makeup.
4. Kat Von D eyeshadow palettes.
5. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
6. Marc Jacobs Daisy

There is so much more jam packed into that case, but those are my favorites for right now? What are you loving for spring/summer?

Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment