Sweet, Sweet Sunday

I am soooo excited to be making this post.  I have officially finished my office re-do.  Well, by finished, I mean started down the direction of inspiration.  I still have a trunk to paint, find a dress form (do you know of one for sale?), and just keep picking up little vintage pieces to complete the look. 

I know that sounds like it is not finished, but really it looks great!



I painted the walls Barely Pink and have a gorgeous old trunk that I will be painting Mint Frost and White Chevron stripes.  With the dress form, that I am still looking for, I will be displaying my wedding dress, and I purchased all new bedding with a beautiful hydrangea motif.

Are you currently in a room redesign? What are some of your favorite places that need a little updating?

Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. Love the color scheme! Very pretty. I need to redo my closet first, then I might give my room a makeover. My problem is deciding on a color scheme/theme, there's just so many that I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I had a really hard time narrowing down what colors I loved. Husband wasn't too thrilled with the choice, but he has an entire room (media room) to himself, so I won that discussion :)

    ReplyDelete