Sweet, Sweet Sunday

I have started in on an office re-do.  My current office is beige and a little boring.  I have had it decorated in a vintage western motif and since I started blogging, I need it to be inspiring and whimsical.

I have always wanted to display my wedding dress somewhere in my house, but never really put too much thought into where or how, and now I have to idea of how to make that happen.


With some help from some very light pink paint and new window treatments, I think this is going to work out well.  I found gorgeous bed linens at Target, of all places, and it is reams of pinks, teals, greens and a glorious shabby chic vintage floral.

As soon as the transformation begins, I will post before and after photos.  Until then please feast your eyes upon my inspiration "board".

Stay Sweet!
Kem







No comments:

Post a Comment