Sweet, Sweet Sunday Easter Edition

Easter was awesome at my house this year.  After year of going to one of Tim's grandparents' house, we decided to break with tradition and invite his parents, sister and brother-in-law, nephew, maternal grandparents, paternal grandmother and my father to Easter Dinner.  Well, I have been a vegetarian for 23 years, and with no plans of changing, sometimes I just have to suck it up and take on for the team.

Two years ago, I baked my first turkey for Thanksgiving, so this I decided to brave it with cooking a ham.  It turned out wonderful, or so I have been told.  I was scared, but I got over it.

My Menu:
Salad
Deviled Eggs
Dessert Pies
Homemade Rolls

Side Note: I did have a run in with glass breaking.  Little did I know that this fancy schmancy glass pitcher, that came with a GLASS MIXING STICK, would break and flood Strawberry Bellini Mix all over my kitchen moments before my guest arrived.  DO NOT MIX GLASS WITH GLASS. That is the lesson learned.









Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment