A Call for May Sponsors

I may be small, but I pack a mighty punch :)  This is my call for May Sponsors!  With such a great run of new sponsors right now, you would be foolish to not add yourself to my Sponsors "wall of fame"!  I am just a lifestyle blog, so I am unique in that I am not selling anything, just promoting the businesses of others!


New Sponsor Info for Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth 




There are three options to choose from:



 Large - 160 wide x 200 tall - $50
  • Limited to ONE sponsor per month.
  • Button placed at the top right permanent position.
  • Solo feature post with giveaway option



Medium - 160 wide x 150 tall - $25
  • Placed under large spot rotating who is on top
  • a spot in my monthly medium sponsor highlight post with giveaway option


Small - 160 wide x 75 tall - $10

  • Placed under medium spots rotating who is on top
  • Spot in my monthly small ad sponsor highlight post

If you have any questions please email me at ChroniclesofaSweetTooth@gmail.com and I would be happy to help!  I need submissions by April 30th, please!

Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment