Shape up your closet ~ I 4.0

Welcome to the fourth and final installment of Shape up your closest.  This last installment is about how to Accessorize you Style.






I think this might be the part where my heart is actually singing! I love accessories.  One look into my closet, well the shoe portion anyway, and you would know immediately, this is my forte!


Think of it this way, if you have purged your closet, inventoried your closet, and don't have a big budget to refill your closet, accessorizing is the quickest and cheapest way to update even the most drab wardrobe. 




There are so many ways to accessorizing your style.  Think of it as a way to create a signature.  I love big cocktail rings and bracelets.  If you see me out and about, I will probably have one of those items on.  Thus creating a "signature"


Other inexpensive ways to introduce accessories into your style:
  • Belts
  • Scarves
  • Jewelry (chunky necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings)
  • Shoes
  • Handbags
  • Makeup styles (think 60's style Mod eyeliner, 70's style ala natural, etc)
The idea that you are trying something new is great and it is best to start with something small like a collection of scarves or perhaps a new adventure into platform shoes.  Either way you are formulating a way to start creating a signature style.






My friend Amy is known for her 'signature' eyeliner.  You will never see this girl without a swooping cat eye black liner on her gorgeous almond shaped eyes.  She figured out the best way to makeup her eyes and that has become a part of her signature style.  An easy, yet affordable way, to set yourself on a trend of style!




I hope that you have found these installments helpful in your journey towards fabulousness! I am in no way shape or form an expert on fashion and am always up for helpful hints! I thought it would be fun to pass along the small things I have learned and hopefully receive feedback as well!


Stay Sweet,
Kem


Visit Shape up your Style 1.0 next

2 comments:

  1. I very much enjoyed "How to Shspe Up Your Closet". It was very good. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad! Hopefully it helps someone, cause i know it helped me!

    ReplyDelete