Rue La la...yes please!

Well, you all know that I am a huge fan of Shoe Dazzle.  I have been with this company for a few months now, and love it!  If you haven't checked it out yet, then you should.  I mean, great shoes for $40 a month, come on who wouldn't want that?

Thanks to fellow blogger, Rose a la Mode, I am now part of Rue La La.  It is like an online boutique that gets you all of the greatest brands with super low prices.  And it changes everyday! Love, love, love this idea. Rue La La is the destination that delivers everything for a life of style - at private sale prices. Members discover new offerings daily - each available only for a short time.

Who doesn't like receiving goodies in the mail! I almost pee my pants when I pull up to my house and see a box sitting on the porch! I love getting fun stuff in the mail.  It beats opening bills, right?!?!

Check both sites out.  They are free and fabulous.  At least it feels like I am getting a slice of Sex and the City lifestyle here in the midwest. 

Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment