Makeout Monday~ Things I love this week

1. Hallway design.  Still working to ramp up the stairwell case in my house.  I have started collecting picture frames from around the rest of my house.  And we have to now order pictures to fill them!

2.  New uses for crates.  Love this!

3.  Something I am going to try to make with a bunch of old buttons.  Just add it to the "to-do" list kids!
4.  Every day no matter what!
4.  Jo-Totes.  *Hint Hint Timothy* Happy Anniversary Smalls :)


5.  Here's to never growing up! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Stay Sweet,
Kem

3 comments:

  1. I love all of this! Your blog makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree! Love everything on the list. Especially the first two! Makes me want a hallway to spruce up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad people can smile at my blog! Especially when I post funny pictures of myself acting, well, not my age :)

    xoxo
    Kem

    ReplyDelete