Sweet, Sweet Sunday

This, the last Sunday in February, is destined to be great! It is a shopping girls weekend day.  Shopping with girlfriends is one of my all time favorite things to do, well besides hosting parties at my house. 

I have an upcoming photo shoot that the sets are burlesque inspired and vintage circus inspired.  I have found some photos for inspiration. 

anyone know this source?

I love the dreaminess of these photos.  I can't decide if I want to go the direction of fairy tale or if I want to take a more sinister tone like these photos...

So, as you can see I have my work cut out for me. I will post photos of my findings!

Stay Sweet,
Kem

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome photo shoot that will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really hoping that it will be great! Yesterday posed no findings, but I have all this upcoming week to find something amazing!

    ReplyDelete