Makeout Mondays ~ Things I love this week!

1.  Scoring a sweet pair of shoes for $1.99.  Yes, you read that correctly. $1.99.  Where, you are asking, do you score a pair of any shoes, that are worth wearing, for that cheap?  The answer is DSW.  Sign up for their Rewards program, it is free, and you earn points, which translates to $$$ off.  I love this store for specialty shoes and love their clearance section even more! Check out the cute shoes, I can't wait to rock, that I snagged for less than $2.
2.  Jo Totes Women's Camera Bags.  My friend Elsie, over at A Beautiful Mess, has one of these bags for all her camera goodness, and I covet it soooo badly!  I really want the moss one.
3. Pink Champagne Cupcake....from Sugar Mama's in Briarcliff Village.  This was a good cupcake.  Champagne cake with light pink almond buttercream frosting.  It gave me inspiration to try to make some on my own.  I think mine might turn out better....we will see.  (The photo is an iphone photo, please excuse the lighting)


Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment