Makeout Monday~ Things I love this week

1. T-shirt Head Band.  Um sign me up for this tutorial.

2.  MAC Lady Gaga Viva Glam Lipstick and Lip Glass. And by now you know every cent from the sale of M∙A∙C VIVA GLAM goes toward the M∙A∙C AIDS Fund.  This is one of the best Nude lip colors I have come across.  Perfect for spring.


3.  Two new apps for my iphone.  Diptic and Photobooth.  I love these app because you can have fun with them.  Both are photo apps.  Diptic will let you collage photos together, and Photobooth, well its a photo booth! Smart, huh?
4.  Gap 1969 Sexy Boot Cut Jeans.  I have been lovin me some skinny jeans lately, but knew that I needed to re-introduce some "regular" jeans back into the mix.  Enter gap denim.  These jeans fit me so well and I love the dark wash.  They can be dressed up or dressed down.  Either way they are making me love boot cut denim.
5.  I found my trench coat obsession and fulfilled my desire at, none other than, JCPenney.  I really don't ever shop here, but on an outing with a friend, this is wear I found myself falling in love with a trench.  Oh, also, it was 80% off.  What is not to love about that?
Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment