Makeout Monday~ Things I love this week

I know, I know, it's not Monday.  It's not even Tuesday, but better late then never. 

1.  The pre-spring weather.  I am calling it "pre" spring because I know I shouldn't get too excited because living in the midwest only means "wait 10 minutes, and the weather will change."  So sad, but so true.  

2.  Getting flowers from your mom.

3. Denim Jackets.  Now, I know I have been loving on some trench coats lately, but a small fitting denim jacket might just be the ticket too.

4. Making over your closet!  My good friend, Bianca, called me last week to help her update her business wardrobe, and it got me thinking.  "Is my closet in good shape?" "Are my clothes a reflection of me?"  Not that I am an expert, but I do love to shop and I am a voice of honesty when it comes to clothes and accessories.  I won't ever let my friends step out in a bad outfit. 
(weheartit.com)
I bet you can guess where I am going with this.  A new little series to help us all get our closets in gear for 2011.  My closet is up for a transformation.  Won't you join me?

Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment