3. Shoe Dazzle. This site is amazing. My friend Amy told me about this and it is a way to get some fantastic shoes mailed to you (better than bills) every month. The shoes are very "on-trend" and you get a large selection to pick each month. First, you will fill out a style questionnaire and from that the site will generate your "style". It is pretty close to perfect. They also sell handbags and jewelry, but it is the shoes that I am after! If you are interested, shop around this site through this link so that I may get credit. It is free to look and you always have to option to opt out if you don't want to purchase anything.
4. Hot Chocolate. Since we are buried in snow in Kansas City right now (yes, it is snowing as I type) I cannot help but want to curl up next to the fireplace with a cup of homemade hot cocoa. Below is one of my favorite recipes:
- 4 Cups milk
- 3 TB. granulated white sugar
- 3 tsp. COCOA POWDERED - we like NATURAL COCOA, but many folks use DUTCH COCOA, so either one will be fine.
- 3 dashes PURE VANILLA EXTRACT
- 3 pinches SWEET CHINA CINNAMON
- mini marshmallows to taste
- 4 or 6" CINNAMON STICKS for stirring