Sweetness Overload

Along with all the friend and family time that the holidays bring, one should always remember to be thankful.  Not just in mind and heart, but on paper too!

A BIG thing that I learned very, very young, was a handwritten thank you note will take you far in life.  So make sure to pick up some pretty thank you notes while you are out spending your Christams cash or gift cards.  The people in your life that were nice enough to give to you should garner enough respect from you to know how much you appreciate them and their thoughfulness!

Here is an example of a outline for a Holiday Thank You:

Dear [Name of person],
Thank you for the [description of gift] [name of gift]. (Ex: Thank you for the fuzzy brown scarf.). [Sentence about the item.] Ex: It matches many of my clothes and I know I'll use it on my trip to Iceland.). It was so thoughtful of you to think of me.
Best wishes for the new year!
Love, (or Sincerely or Regards)


Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment