Makeout Monday ~ Things I love this week!


1. Stephen Webster Jewelry.  This jewelry is amazing.  It is classic with an edge.  (That is what I like to think my personal style reflects)  I first was introduced to this line of jewelry at Tivol in Kansas City at a Girl's Night Out function.  Needless to say, I fell in love with his collection.


2.  Band of Horses.  Still in heavy rotation.  I love, love, love this band and their music.

3. Moroccan Oil.  If you are not on this bandwagon yet, you need to get on it.  This stuff is great! I wasn't sure about this stuff before I tried it because, I am a blonde, and a lot of times oily products make my hair look greasy and just down right gross.  This product leaves my hair silky, shiny, and smelling wonderful!  Moroccan Oil has a full line of products, but this is the one I use and love the most:
THE ORIGINAL MOROCCANOIL®
OIL TREATMENT
• Revives hair
• Strengthens and conditions
• Reduces drying time
 

No comments:

Post a Comment