Makeout Mondays ~ Things I love this week

1.  Belvoir Winery.  This is something I *HAVE* to check out.  It mixes two of my favorite things.  Wine and paranormal activity.  I don't really buy the whole idea of ghosts, but I do like to get scared and let me imagination run away with itself.  Apparently, this place is supposed to be haunted and I love that the address is on Odd Fellows Road.  The building that now serves as the winery, used to be at one time an orphanage, then later serving as a communal house for families during the great depression.  The website boasts a calendar of events featuring a tour then paranormal investigation.  Count me in!

2. Sex and the City 2 on dvd.  Nothing will make you appreciate your girlfriend more than watching a little S&C.

3. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate at Starbucks.  This is a little piece of deliciousness in a cup!

4. The Walking Dead on AMC.  I haven't watched all the episodes yet, but man they are good!  I have them dvr'd, but i think you can still watch them on hulu.com.  If you like zombie movies, you should check this mini series out!
 Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment