Make out Mondays ~Things i love this week~

1.  All I want for Christmas is a.......Canon T2i

2.  The Wonder Years is now playing on HUB TV.  Apparently this channel replaced Discovery Kids (?), but really I don't care because it is showing old episodes of Doogie Howser, and The Wonder Years.  I *LOVED* these shows when I was growing up!

3.  Band of Horses.  If there is anything else playing in my head, right now, besides Neko Case, it is Band of Horses.

 

4.  Getting Tattooed! I am finally(!) finishing my sleeve this week.  You know what sucks worse than getting the inside of  your arm tattooed?........nothing.  Absolutely nothing.  I am not looking forward to this, but I am looking forward to it being finished!
Stay Sweet,
Kem

1 comment:

  1. HUB tv isn't just playing random episodes of the Wonder Years...from everything I read (I haven't watched any) they are playing each episode in order thru all the seasons! Pretty awesome

    ReplyDelete