Sweetness Overload

Last year my friend, Bianca, gifted me the beginnings of a small obsession.  She introduced me to Penzeys Spices.  This company is a fairly small, family oriented company that qualifies itself on the basis of providing spectacular ingredients at a reasonable price.

I have never really been a spice or herb snob, that is until Bianca gifted me a "Baker's Set" for Christmas last year.  It was all wrapped up in a cute little box and included Chinese Cinnamon, Natural High Fat Cocoa, Baking Spice, Double Strength Madagascar Vanilla, along with fresh nutmeg, cinnamon sticks and bay leaves.
Not only does this company sell spices for baking, they sell just about every spice you can think of.  Even ones you would never think of.
My pantry is now stocked with ONLY Penzey's Spices.  I have slowly, but surely, replaced all of my spice cabinet with these delicious herbs and spices.  Penzeys' offers their goods through stores scattered across the US and through catalog and online sales.  I love receiving their catalog because it is full of recipes submitted by fellow Penzey's Spice addicts. 

Every time a new catalog comes out, they offer a new little treat with your order.  Sometimes it is a free jar of spices, sometimes it is a promotional offer on a set. Right now the are running a special on a 4 jar gift set that is perfect for the holiday season.  

Make sure to visit their website  http://www.penzeys.com and start living "La Dolce Vita" (the sweet life) because usually if you ask me why my recipe was so good or delicious, its because I used something from Penzey's.

Stay Sweet,
Kem

1 comment:

  1. One of my friends gave me the "Spicy Wedding" set when Evan and I got married, and I think we've used everything in it even though we don't cook much :) Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete