Sweetness Overload

I opened my email today, and much to my surprise, there is a new store going into Zona Rosa, one of my favorite shopping centers in KC.  It is called Chocolaterie Stam.

Here is some brief info on it: Chocolaterie Stam (Located next to Yogurtini in the Dillard’s District)
As early as 1817, an ancestor of the Stam Family ran a bakery that over time would develop a reputation for pastries and chocolates. In 1913, Jacobus Stam, upon urging from his clients decided to specialize in chocolates exclusively. Hence, Chocolaterie Stam was created. In the late 70’s it was felt that America would appreciate the delicious chocolate treats as much as Netherlanders, and so it was. Now Americans can experience a nearly 100 - year Dutch tradition of fresh cream and nut filled chocolate bonbons from Chocolaterie Stam everyday.

I *CANNOT* wait til this opens! I love, love, love chocolate, so I think I will be there as soon as the doors open.  It is also right beside yogurtini, and if you have been reading my blog, you know I am already in love with that place!

My email only specified that it opens in November, so I am hoping Zona Rosa personnel mean November 1st!

Stay Sweet,
Kem

No comments:

Post a Comment